Re enactment weekend in rotherham

There was great civil war re enactment last weekend here in rotherham,that went down well with people.

Of course the useless council played no part in it

This is great :) I like this just as much as the one a while ago by the guy whose opening post was

Y won't they allow caravans with the doors on the right & vans on site. This is very restricting & annoying! What does this rule achieve

I possibly like this one more actually, because it contains a totally unnecessary swipe at the local council, so it perfectly embodies modern Britain and its use of the internet.

More pointless, grumpy-in-a-socially-dysfunctional-way, should-really-have-kept-it-to-myself moaning on SF please!

This is great :) I like this just as much as the one a while ago by the guy whose opening post was

I possibly like this one more actually, because it contains a totally unnecessary swipe at the local council, so it perfectly embodies modern Britain and its use of the internet.

More pointless, grumpy-in-a-socially-dysfunctional-way, should-really-have-kept-it-to-myself moaning on SF please!

Still, mustn't grumble. A few hundred years ago he would have been massacring the citizens of Drogheda and then moaning that the town council hadn't laid on enough mass burial pits.

Still, mustn't grumble. A few hundred years ago he would have been massacring the citizens of Drogheda and then moaning that the town council hadn't laid on enough mass burial pits.

:hihi::hihi:

1 post so far, 100% quality track record :)

:hihi::hihi:

1 post so far, 100% quality track record :)

I just posted some ******** originally, but then I got the Council round to edit it for me.

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 21:33 ----------

Was that the Roundhead Council?

They do seem somewhat cavalier.

Archived