What ever happened to " Fussles " Milk?

What ever happened to " Fussles " Milk ?? Remember it ? It was like a thick gooy syrup that we used in our tea. I remember as a kid easting it out or the can ,the spoon would stand upright in it , it was that condenced. It had a distinct blue label with a Butterfly on it. As it stopped been made?

funnily enough, I was looking for it today in sainsburys, couldn't see it anywhere, I guess they stopped doing it, had to get carnation instead, needed for a banofee pie, which by the way was gorgeous..:)

What ever happened to " Fussles " Milk ?? Remember it ? It was like a thick gooy syrup that we used in our tea. I remember as a kid easting it out or the can ,the spoon would stand upright in it , it was that condenced. It had a distinct blue label with a Butterfly on it. As it stopped been made?

more important what did happen to the Dodo bird:hihi::hihi::hihi:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember the c. 1959 Fussell's TV advert? It was 5- or 10-second animated film, the "characters" being a teapot and a coffee pot - each with a smiling face, jumping around as Fussells milk was being poured. There was a jingle that went:

Teapot and coffee pot both agree -

Fussell's the milk for me!

That was half a century ago... My goodness, I must be an old b*gger...

there's a family run business near Gainsborough that make ice-cream with fussles milk for years.

Archived