Delaney's Music Bar

TheSharpCuts

Hi,

Any bands/Artists interested in playing my new bar opening end of May 2011?

Interested please send info to:stevedelaneyuk@gmail.com

Strum 'n' Fiddle open night mic... will be moving to Delaney's every Thursday Night!!!!!!

Many Thanks

Steve.:)

Also interested. Would like to do the open mic night and also a gig at some point soon. Do you supply drum kit? PA? We could provide but easier if not.

Also the delaneys website says next open mic is 2nd june? Is this true or is it every thurs night like you say?

Also interested. Would like to do the open mic night and also a gig at some point soon. Do you supply drum kit? PA? We could provide but easier if not.

Also the delaneys website says next open mic is 2nd june? Is this true or is it every thurs night like you say?

Hiya Timmy.

The OP says the bar opens at the end of May (I believe it's the 27th) which would make 2nd June correct for the first open mic night.

Hiya Timmy.

The OP says the bar opens at the end of May (I believe it's the 27th) which would make 2nd June correct for the first open mic night.

Oh yeah. Thats what I get for skimming!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am very interested in this offer.

You say you want all types of music? Would you be interested in hiring our A'capella quartet for sometime to sing at your bar. To give you some idea of our musicianship Tom has grade 8 Viola and 7 Piano, I have grade 8 Piano and French Horn, Joe is studying for Cello diploma and he also has grade 8 piano and 8 guitar and Brent is a grade 7 sax.

However we choose to sing music ranging from Queen to Bach, Disney to Beach boys and have been doing gigs around Sheffield for the past year.

This is our Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/pages/The-4mal-teasers/153666548011590

Our music is mainly very musical, harmonious and mainly comical act and we have sung infront of crowds of up to 700 poeple. In fact we just recieved a huge encore at the Sheffield High School/Birkdale School summer sixth form concert.

Hope you are interested :)

Matt

from "The 4mal-teasers"

Archived