Is the European Union becoming a vast fascist state

I doubt if you can match me in languages. I'm fluent in French and German, and can handle some Italian and Spanish. It was you being trivial by insulting this country over a bleddy coaster.

Am I allowed to insult your country for a non trivial reason - say, shooting unarmed black men, or blowing up little children?

Is that Ok?

I doubt if you can match me in languages. I'm fluent in French and German, and can handle some Italian and Spanish. It was you being trivial by insulting this country over a bleddy coaster.

Fluent in Frisian, Dutch, English, German, can read fully and speak to a good level, Italian, French, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.

Overmatched yet?

You are picking up on a point that in no way was insulting towards Americans because you don't like my view on gun laws in the States. Long live freedom of speech.

Fluent in Frisian, Dutch, English, German, can read fully and speak to a good level, Italian, French, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.

Overmatched yet?

You are picking up on a point that in no way was insulting towards Americans because you don't like my view on gun laws in the States. Long live freedom of speech.

:huh:

Is that Frisian, or Friesian as in bull? ;)

BEER MAT!!!

How many more times? ;)

So if it's not used for beer but for soft drinks or coffee what the hell is it called then?

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 19:24 ----------

Am I allowed to insult your country for a non trivial reason - say, shooting unarmed black men, or blowing up little children?

Is that Ok?

115 American police personnel were killed in the line of duty last year.

Any comment on that or is just about 3 black Americans who resisted arrest and while doing so two of them attempted to grab the pistols of the arresting officers

Edited by Harleyman

If it's in a pub it's called a beer mat (at least in the pubs I go in)...

... elsewhere it could also be called a coaster! :)

Well I knew a fellow who regularly threw up on the mat outside the door of his pub, so that was his beer mat.

Must remember next time in England to ask for a beer mat though. Wouldn't want the the bar person to have to look up in a dictionary what a coaster was