Justice for simon holdsworth

Which he deserves judging by the scale of the violence involved and the fact he planned to do it.

I thought he deserved longer myself.

28 years? Should have been 48 years.

---------- Post added 24-06-2015 at 12:22 ----------

Great work by SYP - they've had a lot of stick recently but credit where it's due this time.

Got to agree. Im usually one of the first to point out their failings but on this they did a good job and rightly deserve credit.

I thought he deserved longer myself.

28 years? Should have been 48 years.

---------- Post added 24-06-2015 at 12:22 ----------

Got to agree. Im usually one of the first to point out their failings but on this they did a good job and rightly deserve credit.

No he got life. People always choose to make this "error".

He is jailed for life, and if (not when - if) he's released it'll be on licence and subject to immediate return to prison if he so much as farts aggressively at someone. Furthermore he's not even going to be able to apply to be considered for release for at least 28 years.

---------- Post added 24-06-2015 at 12:29 ----------

There's some good in-depth coverage about this case in the Star this morning.

I've learnt a lot.

Like don't leave your wallet in the office..

What a stupid thing to murder someone over.....

:hihi:

Choose to make this error? What error have i made baring in mind your choosing a right thread to be all nit picky on.

I said hes got 28 years. Thats what hes been told he must serve.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/update-killer-shaun-wainwright-will-serve-28-years-1-7324157

"The sentence means Wainwright will be almost 75 years old before he is even considered for release on licence."

Thats a life sentence in my book. People who get "life" sometimes get a parole hearing after less than 28 years.