The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

Just watching the BBC news and have come to the conclusion they are biased against the will of the people who wish to leave the failed EU.

Three interviews, and all three from Remoaners. It's just not good enough, where are the balanced views they should hold.

Angel1.

Just watching the BBC news and have come to the conclusion they are biased against the will of the people who wish to leave the failed EU.

Three interviews, and all three from Remoaners. It's just not good enough, where are the balanced views they should hold.

Angel1.

No, I don't think they are.

Why do leavers refer to people who are passionate about staying in the EU "remoaners"? Bit childish don't you think?

Angel1.

That's a crock of **** and you know it. The amount of airspace given to UKIP and Farage for the past 5-6 years has been well more than they ever should have been given.

Angel1.

They are meant to give equal air time and to the best of my knowledge they do. You see it all the time where they state they have given the other side an opportunity to speak.

If you have a complaint then take it to the BBC or OFCOM.

I still have difficulty reconciling the governments stance.

The vote was 52 to 48, hardly a landslide.

Yet they keep going about 'the will of the people'.

In what way is that representative of all the people?

And don't start going on about democracy for gods sake, as that is sheer hypocrisy.

They have never given a damn about 'the will of the people' and 'democracy' before the 23rd of June, so why suddenly start now?

I think these brexiters, as they like to call themselves are naïve in the extreme.

They are being led like lambs to the slaughter, by the gurning Judas goat.

Angel1.[/quote

I think they are biased against the will of the people. They appear to have a left wing, anti business agenda to me.

I still have difficulty reconciling the governments stance.

The vote was 52 to 48, hardly a landslide.

Yet they keep going about 'the will of the people'.

In what way is that representative of all the people?

Its not representative of all the people, but it is representative of all the people who voted which is what matters.

Its not representative of all the people, but it is representative of all the people who voted which is what matters.

it doesn't really matter, does it?

For that vote was the thin end of the wedge underneath democracy, which when driven home will finally topple it.

You can see it in this country, and it is especially obvious in the USA.

Once you vote these types in, you relinquish your veto on them.