Holocaust Memorial Day today 27th Jan

i see after my last post to you was deleted you edited your post

Liar I haven't edited a single post in this thread.

,buffoon is it ? as i said before ,you were backpeddling,we all saw what you posted regarding the french resistance, the more you use insults the more you show yourself up, keep on posting pages of copy and paste, like the spoilt child you are, you hate to be corrected, as posts in the past have shown , just like a spoilt little boy who cant get his own way ,carry on backpeddling ,twisting and turning

Will you please directly quote a claim of mine which you believe I have since backtracked on and then directly quote what you believe to be the backtrack.

,its to late ,we saw what you posted about the resistance and that 's history , like the war ,it cant be removed or altered

Stop lying you know very well that I haven't attempted to alter or remove anything and that I stand by everything I have posted in this thread.

How on earth would you know what they didn't do. What about the countless acts of selflessness that nobody even knows about because not everything that everyone does gets captured in the history books. You don't and will never know how much they contributed so I don't understand how you can make such a pig-headed statement. :huh:

:huh: What you're suggesting the the French Resistance somehow made "a hell of a contribution to the allies" in what has to be one of the most exhaustively studied periods in history ever but that this "hell of a contribution" has somehow been missed by the multitude of historians who've studied the war?

Can you give us a hint at least to suggest what this major but unknown contribution to the Allies was?

Liar I haven't edited a single post in this thread.

Will you please directly quote a claim of mine which you believe I have since backtracked on and then directly quote what you believe to be the backtrack.

Stop lying you know very well that I haven't attempted to alter or remove anything and that I stand by everything I have posted in this thread.

as i said , a spoilt child who needs to have the last word stamp scream stamp scream :hihi: tell me something , what have you ever done ,you seem to be able to slag off those that fought the germans but have you ever worn the uniform and done what you accuse others of not doing ?

have you ever offered to defend or fight for your country ?, the resistance had many young women that did ,they put their lives on the line, whole communities died because of their fighting ,yet you coming on here and trying belittle them,saying they did very little,shows you up for what you are , an arm chair warrior

as i said , a spoilt child who needs to have the last word stamp scream stamp scream :hihi: tell me something , what have you ever done ,you seem to be able to slag off those that fought the germans but have you ever worn the uniform and done what you accuse others of not doing ?

have you ever offered to defend or fight for your country ?, the resistance had many young women that did ,they put their lives on the line, whole communities died because of their fighting ,yet you coming on here and trying belittle them,saying they did very little,shows you up for what you are , an arm chair warrior

Will you please show a even a single direct quote where I as you claim "slag off those that fought the germans"?

You can't can you because you know very well I never did anything of the sort. Unlike you of course who falsely claimed that De Gaulle didn't fight the Germans.

It is most amusing that you accuse me of 'stamping a screaming' when you last few posts have been an extended temper tantrum at you once again being humiliated. Just as it's most amusing that you got all upset at me calling you a buffoon in my previous post when your recent posts in this thread have contained nothing but personal abuse.

You temper tantrum aside where are the direct quotes to back up your claims that I've backtracked? Which post are you claiming I edited?

I don't understand what the big problem is with a memorial day?

there isnt a problem with it ,all decent folk understand that people died in the war ,what the problem is ,is plek denying that the resistance did enough to fight back against the nazis, many french resistance fighters were jews, maybe thats where his problem lays

there isnt a problem with it ,all decent folk understand that people died in the war ,what the problem is ,is plek denying that the resistance did enough to fight back against the nazis, many french resistance fighters were jews, maybe thats where his problem lays

Yes depoix clearly only an anti-semite could possibly think that the French Resistance did not make "a hell of a contribution to the allies" :roll:

You really are pathetic not content with posting nothing but personal abuse, falsely accusing me of dishonestly editing my posts (when I haven't edited them at all), blatantly lying about what claim I've said now you try to pretend I'm an anti-semite. Which is more than a little rich considering how much time you've spent on this forum supporting the BNP a deeply anti-semitic fascist party led by a deeply anti-semitic holocaust denier.

Yes depoix clearly only an anti-semite could possibly think that the French Resistance did not make "a hell of a contribution to the allies" :roll:

You really are pathetic not content with posting nothing but personal abuse, falsely accusing me of dishonestly editing my posts (when I haven't edited them at all), blatantly lying about what claim I've said now you try to pretend I'm an anti-semite. Which is more than a little rich considering how much time you've spent on this forum supporting the BNP a deeply anti-semitic fascist party led by a deeply anti-semitic holocaust denier.

still back peddling ?your posts were there for all to see ,as for personal abuse from me where ? you were the one that called me a buffoon ,or are you going to deny that ,theres no worming your way out like you tried to do when you belittled the french freedom fighters earlier deny it all you want ,we all saw it ,you are to say the least guilty of defomation ,i doubt you would have slated the resistance had you actually been in france but because your safely behind your keyboard you feel you can say what you want to who you want,and your present post that i have quoted looks like a plea to the mods to get me off your back for speaking against you ,as for the b n p supporting ,thats a failed, very weak attempt to discredit me , look at my posts ,i sadly have always voted labour ,another sad try plek, your failing misserably with your posts to tarnish me ,as everyone can see , now back on topic we were discussing the holocaust rememberance day,until you dropped your rattle