Guantanamo Bay

If Moazzam Begg, from Birmingham, and Feroz Abbasi, from London are found to be guilty in Guantanamo Bay for being members of al Qaida.

Then this goverment should deport the Begg & Abbasi families out from this country..

And asylem seekers in Covenrty are being given free driving lessons what ever next :?

I'm not really that happy about someone facing a secret trial - why not let them be tried by a jury?

Regardless of what they may have done, they are British Citizans and our government should take action to ensure that they are tried fairly.

Not sure what asylum seekers in Coventry has got to do with the price of fish...

British al Qaida Citizans should get a fare trail Ha tell that to the families these peole have killed...

These British citizans should not have been fighting for al Qaida they live in Britain and if they don't like our country and our rules then leave.

Just pointing out Asylem seekers make me sick

One of them was arrested in Pakistan and it is more than likely that he is a victim of mistaken identity.

Would you be happy to have him executed knowing that he has been wrongly accused?

Originally posted by Jon

British al Qaida Citizans should get a fare trail Ha tell that to the families these peole have killed...

That's the purpose of a trial. To establish whether they did kill people or not. If they're found guilty, then they should be punished, but not until we're sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were guilty.

How would you feel if you were dragged from your home in the middle of the night and executed without getting the chance to say that it wasn't you? And America have got it wrong before - remember earlier this year, when they had a British pensioner locked up in South Africa becase they thought he was someone else?

I'm not trying to defend what they may have done - just saying lets not shoot now and ask questions later.

But what if they are found guilty don't think the Sun Newspaper will start "FREE THE British al Qaida Citizans Campain" do you...

Should the families of these people then be depoted?

The question about the familes is a hard one. If they're al Qaida supporters then yes, they should go.

However, it's possible they knew nothing of what their family members were planning, so I don't think we're in a position to make that decission.

Archived