Bhangra or bellydancing classes anywhere..?

Maxes Gym at Bole Hill Walkley - I used to go there eighteen months ago - really loevd it but got very busy. Give them a ring as day may have changed they will also be able to tell you where else the lady does the classes.

Thanks, I have found a bellydancing group called Boomshanka that run in Sheffield (based in Heeley). They do classes and performances - gonna try them out tomorrow!

I also went to a Bollywood dance class on sunday run by Sheena from 'everydance' which I thought was excellent...

• 7 months later...

Ok I have eventually moved INTO Sheffield. I now live in Nether-edge and was wondering if there are any local belly dance classes available. Preferably with an email contact as I don't yet have a phone line. I have been bellydancing via instructional videos but I feel as though I would benefit from a class. Must be cheap though as I'm on the dole and my housing allowance may take forever to come through.

Archived