How is Sepp Blatter still head of FIFA?

potlegs

Is Sepp Blatter the most corrupt figure in football?

I can't believe what I am hearing in the news today.

Is it time we came out of FIFA - let them rot?

Would it affect our football leagues for the worst - or would it not be for the better in the long term?

I for one don't care if we don't enter the world cup again and as for playing in Qatar - I think it would be incredibly disruptive. What a stupid, stupid place to aim to play The World Cup. Seriously - they didn't get it purely because of money? :rant:

Rant over.

That is what I find un-bloody-believable! They (FIFA) hire a lawyer to investigate then remove him from the investigation, before it is finished - and in the lawyers own words - mis-represent his findings so far. How can that even be called an investigation and how the hell is anyone taking anything FIFA says seriously??

Ooops! - my rant wasn't over after all Joe XXX;)

I can't help thinking that if England were to pull out on their own then the rest of the world would say 'so what?'. If it was Germany it would be a different matter.

It really needs two or three of the top countries to stand together against FIFA. I won't be holding my breath.

Edited by Jim Hardie

Is Sepp Blatter the most corrupt figure in football?

I can't believe what I am hearing in the news today.

Is it time we came out of FIFA - let them rot?

Would it affect our football leagues for the worst - or would it not be for the better in the long term?

I for one don't care if we don't enter the world cup again and as for playing in Qatar - I think it would be incredibly disruptive. What a stupid, stupid place to aim to play The World Cup. Seriously - they didn't get it purely because of money? :rant:

Rant over.

He's everything that's wrong with modern football!

Edited by JonBladesman

I can't help thinking that if England were to pull out on their own then the rest of the world would say 'so what?'. If it was Germany it would be a different matter.

It really needs two or three of the top countries to stand together against FIFA. I won't be holding my breath.

If that were to be the case Jim I'd put money on every other country (bar a few) wishing that they had joined England in the protest whilst playing in 100+ degree heat.

You will have to wait until Blatter is deposed to find out the truth about him. That will happen sooner or later.

Today's report is hilarious really. How can you publish a report which is immediately condemned by one of its main authors. Eventually, someone will make the calculation that the only way that they can keep their own place on the gravy train is to shop Sepp.

Let's hope that day is quite near.

Two or three top teams, then England. lol