Is Meadowhall safe?

Probably going to sound like a complete panic here but Iv been told by a friend this morning that staff from shops in Meadowhall are saying the shops have had deliveries of body bags!! as Meadowhall is on high alert for terrorist acts.

Another rumour is the place is going to be attacked on Boxing Day.

We all have Christmas shopping to do and lives to be getting on with, but are we risking our lives by going to Meadowhall?! What are your thoughts/views?

Probably going to sound like a complete panic here but Iv been told by a friend this morning that staff from shops in Meadowhall are saying the shops have had deliveries of body bags!! as Meadowhall is on high alert for terrorist acts.

We all have Christmas shopping to do and lives to be getting on with, but are we risking our lives by going to Meadowhall?! What are your thoughts/views?

My friend told me a worrying story:

He said he saw a Middle Eastern looking man drop a wallet, he picked it up and chased after him to return it. The Middle Eastern looking man was really grateful because he said he had valuable photographs of his family in the wallet and he said that my friend was a good honest man. This is the worrying bit - the Middle Eastern Looking man said that my friend should stay away from Meadowhall over the Christmas period!!!!!!!!!!!!

When my friend asked why, the Middle Eastern looking man said:

You'd be mad to try to do any shopping over Christmas in Meadowhall because it'll be stupidly busy! :hihi:

I think that only an real idiot would give any credence to such stupid rumours.

I should tell your friend to stop taking the drugs and get back in touch with reality.

Did Evans get supersized ones and Top Shop get superskinny ones? Did Ann Summers get padlocked ones?

Just for the sake of argument, if the authorities thought that Meadowhall has going to be attacked, what would they store bodybags in the exact place that they think would be attacked? Nearby, unlikely but far more practical then storing it in the place that they think the bombs are going to go off!!!!!!!

Let's run through the scenario:

Meadowhall has just been bombed, there's hundreds of casualties. The person coordinating the rescue is trying desperately to get everyone out, when the council official comes up to him and says - we need to send loads of people back in to get the body bags before they destroyed!