Boris Johnson for PM

According to a recent pole, there have been a huge amount of interest in Boris Johnson becoming the next Prime Minister, I think with David Cameron more or less doomed in the next election and nobody really want to elect the old guard lead by Ed Miliband, I think Boris could do a no worse than anyone else, plus, he is in fact a politician with a genuine personality and his success with the Olympic games could tip the edge in his favour, imagine him in PM Q&As he would have them in stitches, plus he could have an interesting foreign and domestic policy too.

According to a recent pole, there have been a huge amount of interest in Boris Johnson becoming the next Prime Minister, I think with David Cameron more or less doomed in the next election and nobody really want to elect the old guard lead by Ed Miliband, I think Boris could do a no worse than anyone else, plus, he is in fact a politician with a genuine personality and his success with the Olympic games could tip the edge in his favour, imagine him in PM Q&As he would have them in stitches, plus he could have an interesting foreign and domestic policy too.

I think the country will have had it's fill of the Bullingdon Boys by then.

He is wonderful at self promotion but what is that what we really want in a PM?

I don't think it is. Cameron is all style over substance. People saw through that and didn't grant his party an outright majority, despite the fact his opponent (Brown) should have been easy to beat.

I've never really looked into BoJo's performance as mayor but it's hard to believe it would amount to anything other than gimmicks.

He is wonderful at self promotion but what is that what we really want in a PM?
Of course!.............what's the alternative? Boris has a humorous side because he knows that connects with people.But underneath he has a shrewd Churchillian brain that is more than adequate to galvanize this lost country!

Labour and Lib dems have nobody in the same league!

I don't think it is. Cameron is all style over substance. People saw through that and didn't grant his party an outright majority, despite the fact his opponent (Brown) should have been easy to beat.

I've never really looked into BoJo's performance as mayor but it's hard to believe it would amount to anything other than gimmicks.

I don't agree it was that, I don't think they would have won if Jessica Ennis had been leading them! True Sarmy Dave is all image and no substance - remember he's never even had a real job. I think people just remembered the damage they did to the country last time 'round.

Archived