Bristol Paedophile Gang on trial.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/paedophile-gang-raped-baby-after-offering-to-babysit-10168127.html

What a sickening, depraved bunch.

I certainly hope the sentence will be a good deterrent to others.

Personally, at the moment, I can't think of what would be an appropriate sentence for such crimes.

I can, but don't want the forum luvvies to start defending them.

I think it very unlikely that anybody would defend someone who has abused a child in such a way, unless they had the same sick tastes.

I don't know what would be appropriate as a sentence either, as merely depriving someone of their liberty seems strangely lacking. I don't, however, support corporal punishment or the death sentence.

Very misunderstood individuals. Society has never understood the paedophile and should strive to accept them into our communities. We should also give them a big hug, or allow them to give our children a big hug too.

I'm with Smithy on this..

I wonder if the EDL will be marching on the streets of Bristol as they did rage against the Rotherham sex grooming gang..and Rochdale....or is that only when the offenders are not white.

I wonder if the EDL will be marching on the streets of Bristol as they did rage against the Rotherham sex grooming gang..and Rochdale....or is that only when the offenders are not white.

Why would they march on the streets of Bristol? The reason they marched in Rotherham was because the abuse was ignored for so long in the name of political correctness and community relations. None of those issues apply here, as far as I am aware the authorities responded as quickly as they could.

I would imagine that life would mean life in this instance. I would hope so anyway.

Why would they march on the streets of Bristol? The reason they marched in Rotherham was because the abuse was ignored for so long in the name of political correctness and community relations. None of those issues apply here, as far as I am aware the authorities responded as quickly as they could.

I would imagine that life would mean life in this instance. I would hope so anyway.

Don't bring logic in to it.

I think it very unlikely that anybody would defend someone who has abused a child in such a way, unless they had the same sick tastes.

I don't know what would be appropriate as a sentence either, as merely depriving someone of their liberty seems strangely lacking. I don't, however, support corporal punishment or the death sentence.

I would go with the death sentence, but their days split between hard labour and solitary confinement with no recreation time would solve your dilemma, if they don't cooperate during the hard labour part of their day they can simply sit in their cell with nothing to do other regret their actions.