Can't believe what I've just seen - old woman pied in face...

Just looking out of my office window, near the Greyhound pub at Attercliffe an old woman, about 70ish has just been attacked by two youths in a car in what can only be described as a drive by pie-in.

The old dear is in a right old state, shes sat on the kerb covered in crust and what looks like rasberry filling.Theres an ambulance with her now, she looks pretty distressed.

What makes it worse is it looks like some kind of Sarah-lee deep filled pie.

What kind of country do we live in where its considered ok to attack pensioners with puddings? :rant:

Just looking out of my office window, near the Greyhound pub at Attercliffe an old woman, about 70ish has just been attacked by two youths in a car in what can only be described as a drive by pie-in.

The old dear is in a right old state, shes sat on the kerb covered in crust and what looks like rasberry filling.Theres an ambulance with her now, she looks pretty distressed.

What makes it worse is it looks like some kind of Sarah-lee deep filled pie.

What kind of country do we live in where its considered ok to attack pensioners with puddings? :rant:

lol thats a classic saying

but yes it is disgusting, theyll attack anybody these days *****

Archived