Rave - Darnall area?

Has anyone else heard the loud rave music this morning in the Darnall area? It's happening now and seems to be coming from the Industrial estate off Coleridge Rd.

me yes im in treeton its been like it before on may 15 2010 see http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=584084

its so irritatin unless your at it lol! 1st time i heard it i thout i was mad lookin out windows for the car playin music. I heard it at 3am till 7.30am this mornin and last time people heard it over at crystal peaks!! they need to install some sound proofin!!!

doubt it.

still all closed up isnt it?

oh i didnt realize it was shut (yes im sad i aint been out for a while lol!)

ive no idea where its coming from then. ill ask my sister later i know she was goin to a rave last night.

Just been to find out where the music is coming from because it's still playing!!!

It's coming from the canal area behind Don Valley Stadium. A small group of people with a sound system set up. If the below link works - the area I mean is in the middle of the screen.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Allende+Way&sll=52.953602,-1.165924&sspn=0.193187,0.570602&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Allende+Way,+Norton,+Sheffield+S9+5,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.395402,-1.422751&spn=0.002988,0.013003&t=h&z=17

oh i didnt realize it was shut (yes im sad i aint been out for a while lol!)

ive no idea where its coming from then. ill ask my sister later i know she was goin to a rave last night.

shut in 06 I think.

I left in 05 and he ran for another year or so. he hasnt done anything with since as far as im aware..

Just been to find out where the music is coming from because it's still playing!!!

It's coming from the canal area behind Don Valley Stadium. A small group of people with a sound system set up. If the below link works - the area I mean is in the middle of the screen.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Allende+Way&sll=52.953602,-1.165924&sspn=0.193187,0.570602&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Allende+Way,+Norton,+Sheffield+S9+5,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.395402,-1.422751&spn=0.002988,0.013003&t=h&z=17

no way!! is it still at it i av tv on so cant listen to owt but cbbebies lol talk about hardcore ravers!!

I heard it in Killamarsh, almost clearly! It sounded a bit too techy/hard dance for my liking, but I figured it was some kind of free party...

I can't believe that we could hear it here! It sounded like a neighbour 4 doors down. That's some equipment they must have used!

Archived