Sounds of a distant rave heard in Wincobank (19/09/10)

EbonyBranch

2NITE!!!FREE PARTY 2NITE....MULTI-RIGGER...SOUNDSYSTEMS FROM SHEFF AND NOTTINGHAM...ALL UNDER VERY LARGE MARQUUEES....FONE xxxxxxxxxxx AFTA 10PM TO RECIEVE DETAILS AND DIRECTIONS.

more than likely the message above i copied and pasted i knew it would be on the forum by this morning :)

• 2 weeks later...

think this has just kicked off again tonight, it seems really loud compared to normal. If I get to sleep and it doesn't wake me up then I don't mind so much. But the last few times it has really started to get on mi wick. Last time it woke me up at 4ish and I never got back to sleep after that, which is ok if you can stay in bed all day on sunday but if you gotta work or look after kids then its a bit rough. I got nothing against folk having a good time, but at least if it was inside the arena or something instead of outside it would be more considerate me thinks.

Archived