Know any cheap rooms to hire (including dj)?

Please help,

i would like to celebrate my birthday with a disco/party, and so would like to hire a room with a dance floor. There will be about 30/50 guests. An included dj is essential and a bar would be a good bonus!!

Near to the centre would be preferable but not essential (i live in S7 so any were near would also be good)

Can you recomend any were cheap?

Many thanx

:-)

xxx

ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME...

Revolution in West One will let you hire their upstairs bar - it's a £50 deposit but as long as your and your guests spend £500 behind the bar by 9pm then you get your £50 back. There's a DJ up there and you can decorate etc.

Sounds a lot but we found it all too easy!!

Only slight drawback for blokes is the upstairs bar doesn't have any draught beers only bottled ones.

You could try the earl of arundel pub....they often put nights on there and as long as your guests drink a lot the place should be pretty cheap.Also they have a fair few dj's pass through their doors,im sure they could think of someone who could help

Archived