The old houses off Penistone rd

Rachylou

Idont remember harewood rd the names all fade lived on penistone rd30s &late 40s High house rd(off bamforth)now demolish, cousins lived near Bassets backing on to the Don,i can still smell that place, in &out lots of yards as our roaming covered a large area,we was always back in time for tea

Back in the 70's i was brought up on Harewood rd and wondered if anyone remembers these old streets or if any of you once lived there.

I remember Lofthouse rd aswell which were the street next to ours our back yards used to meet.

There used to be Dutton Rd and Beulah Rd running off Penistone Rd.

Running between Dutton And Buelah were Grant Rd Harewood Rd and Lofthouse Rd.

I lived on Dutton Rd 1940-46/7

Thanks for the picture was a little before my time but would love to see some more...?

My uncle who lived opposite me on Harewood has still got the road name sign in his garage he asked if he could take it for a keepsake when the houses were knocked down.

Back in the 70's i was brought up on Harewood rd and wondered if anyone remembers these old streets or if any of you once lived there.

I remember Lofthouse rd aswell which were the street next to ours our back yards used to meet.

My back yard could have backed on to yours then?? I lived on loft house...:)

Our back yard backed onto the nash's other names i can just about remember are yvonne and Barry poulton...The cheethams....waltons....not so good with surnames but have got quite a few memories from there although i left when i was about 9ish.

Our back yard backed onto the nash's other names i can just about remember are yvonne and Barry poulton...The cheethams....waltons....not so good with surnames but have got quite a few memories from there although i left when i was about 9ish.

Ive asked this b4...

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37441

where were you then?:P