85 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your ISP

• BT Openworld/Broadband/Internet
    • Freeserve
    • AOL
    • Pipex
    • Cable Provider
    • Other (please state)

I think there's been a discussion previously about Broadband users, but I just thought I'd add to that and enquire as to what ISP everyone has?

Personally, I'm on Freeserve Anytime. It's cheap and dead easy to use (even for me!) and so far, I haven't had any problems with it!

I've heard some bad reports about AOL... I once used a free trial disk which absolutely covered my computer in AOL related files. It took me ages to try and get rid of them all, and I'm sure there's still a few lurking... :roll:

[RPG - added poll]

I don't like AOL, hate Freeserve and was subjected to the nightmare that was The Free Internet.

Luckily we escaped with ALL our money just beofre they went belly up. Unlike my sister in laws who had rejoined *weep*

Moon Maiden

I know mine's broadband right, but it's not BT. Think it's cable... I dunno! LOL.. I know I know, am blonde, but I honestly don't understand who my ISP is!! I use the puter ALL the time but I aint got the foggiest idea who mine is!!

ntl

only dial up but its a good deal.

Cost £15 month

For this you get unlimited internet access and £15 worth of free telephone calls :D

Anybody fancy this let me know and I will sign you up.

Originally posted by "Chloe"

I know mine's broadband right, but it's not BT. Think it's cable... I dunno! LOL.. I know I know, am blonde, but I honestly don't understand who my ISP is!! I use the puter ALL the time but I aint got the foggiest idea who mine is!!

you are on blueyonder ;)

Archived