Wild camp on Kinder

megalithic

Get thi sen up theer whil't sno lasts.

I was gonna go with this lot on Sunday, but no offer of a lift as yet. If it remains that way, I will probably head out there on Sunday. Just hop on a train, climb and take in the natural beauty.

In fact, I have Monday off work so might pack my basher and sleep out over night.

Wow!

Seems like you had nice time. It looks very pretty out there. I'm thinking of going for a walk out this Sunday but it will be very much tamer (safe for my ability) and more boring than your camping :lol:

The camping part is not my idea of a nice time, I love walking for the day but part of the enjoyment for me is getting somewhere nice with a proper bed and having a nice cosy evening with the dog curled up on the floor beside me!

Wow!

. I'm thinking of going for a walk out this Sunday but it will be very much tamer (safe for my ability) and more boring than your camping :lol:

Feel free to join us Shamblers this Sunday,just posyt on the thread if you wish to join us.

Wow!

Seems like you had nice time. It looks very pretty out there. I'm thinking of going for a walk out this Sunday but it will be very much tamer (safe for my ability) and more boring than your camping :lol:

The camping part is not my idea of a nice time, I love walking for the day but part of the enjoyment for me is getting somewhere nice with a proper bed and having a nice cosy evening with the dog curled up on the floor beside me!

I might be up and around there this Sunday as I am unable to get to Shamblers walk. More than welcome to join me :)

Archived