Hundreds of people 'moved on' in police crackdown

Fair point melthebell. I was just wondering why South Yorkshire police can disperse people while another police force don't seem able too ?

Because There is a section 30 dispersal order in place in pagehall after 9pm for the next few months.

Fair point melthebell. I was just wondering why South Yorkshire police can disperse people while another police force don't seem able too ?

i think its to do with the activity involved?

the people being dispersed in sheff are hanging around the streets, in some cases doing things which are antisocial

the fracking frackers are protestors and as such have a right to be where they are, doing what theyre doing?

It appears the police were busy implementing dispersal order in firvale, page hall and firth park. 200 people seems a lot to just be hanging around.

Oh you have to see it to believe it... thought I doubt it was 200 people all at once :)

It seems the promised dispersal order is now in effect

hundreds dispersed in police crackdown

It appears the police were busy implementing dispersal order in firvale, page hall and firth park. 200 people seems a lot to just be hanging around.

last year syp told the people of eastwood rotherham , you cant move people on... sometime upto 100 ... its against there human rights .glad to see action is being taken in firvale .

Archived