Question for any decent males

Why ask for a girls number be real nice to her (during the day at a bus top cold sober may I add) take her out everything goes fine but pretty obvious only one thing was on the agenda after 5mins! :roll: Do any men realise that women have dignity (or at least some)? :roll:

sounds like you met a right <REMOVED>! my problem with dating is the women ive met seem up themselves and theres been no sign of them reaching for a pocket/purse when drinks are being ordered...puts me off from the start...and yes im a decent guy but maybe fussy???

Emma, the contents of your post above and signature directly below it are contradictory.

Now, would you prefer that I send one of my valets in a Hackney cab round to yours with roses and a bottle of 2008 Domaine de Gournier Vin de Pays Cévennes or shall I pat you on the bum whilst slipping a USB drive into the back pocket of your jeans containing details of my Skype name?

Why ask for a girls number be real nice to her (during the day at a bus top cold sober may I add) take her out everything goes fine but pretty obvious only one thing was on the agenda after 5mins! :roll: Do any men realise that women have dignity (or at least some)? :roll:

He wanted you to pay for the meal ?, the man was obviously a free loader.

Is that what they call speed dating. :D

I always get women tapping me on the shoulder at bus stops asking me out but I think " this could be a bit iffy " but then I think they must be after something. Has this happened to you Malky ?.:hihi:

He wanted you to pay for the meal ?, the man was obviously a free loader.

very funny do i have to spell it out for some guys double dutch is fine with me a a drink at mac ds to be tbh id be lost in a posh resturant:hihi: but a one nighter oh come on seems every guy has that on that idea on the list these days :(

very funny do i have to spell it out for some guys double dutch is fine with me a a drink at mac ds to be tbh id be lost in a posh resturant:hihi: but a one nighter oh come on seems every guy has that on that idea on the list these days :(

One nighter after a double burger and a Mcflurry …….. class. :D

Archived