Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Forget for a moment that we have to do anything about the issue.

Forget for a moment that it might cost you a penny.

Let's establish some facts before we decide what they mean and what if anything has to be done about it.

Now try again and tell us the facts that YOU base YOUR comments on.

Remember that the thread is about the evidence (or otherwise) for global warming. It's not "how much will retep have to pay to save the planet?"

Well the fact that apart from having a good party (and if they were so concerned they wouldn't be having one) fewer seem as interested anymore, we'll have to wait and see who turns up for the next party.

this link will have to do i couldn't be bothered searching,

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/12/15/3093367.htm?site=thedrum

but you can always stand on wiki's iceberg if there's enough of it left.

Well the fact that apart from having a good party (and if they were so concerned they wouldn't be having one) fewer seem as interested anymore, we'll have to wait and see who turns up for the next party.

this link will have to do i couldn't be bothered searching,

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/12/15/3093367.htm?site=thedrum

but you can always stand on wiki's iceberg if there's enough of it left.

I take it that means you don't have any evidence for your views then?

this link will have to do i couldn't be bothered searching
Says it all doesn't it retep? You're not bothered with facts. Just enough hot air to warm the planet on your own! :hihi:

Have you based ANY of your opinions on respected data, or, are all your comments just wild conjecture and personal opininion based on the fear that it's going to cost you money to put right?

Says it all doesn't it retep? You're not bothered with facts. Just enough hot air to warm the planet on your own! :hihi:

Have you based ANY of your opinions on respected data, or, are all your comments just wild conjecture and personal opininion based on the fear that it's going to cost you money to put right?

Just stick global warming into google you'll get all the "facts" you need then come back and tell us the facts.:hihi:

Here's some food for thought it feeds plants don't get too greedy,

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/12/08/new_model_doubled_co2_sub_2_degrees_warming/

It looks like the Register has come to a subtly different conclusion than the researcher.

Bounoua stressed that while the model's results showed a negative feedback, it is not a strong enough response to alter the global warming trend that is expected.

"This feedback slows but does not alleviate the projected warming,"

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/cooling-plant-growth.html

Odd how the Register consistently twists and distorts global warming stories isn't it?

I am not sure retep even has an opinion. I have not noticed one on this thread yet just links to dodgy sources of information and smug insulting comments.

I am not sure retep even has an opinion. I have not noticed one on this thread yet just links to dodgy sources of information and smug insulting comments.

My opinion is the weather or climate will change as and when it pleases, if it gets rid of a few of us there isn't much we can do about it (even if we turn all the lights off) and there'll be less to pollute, but you can sit wringing your hands if it makes you feel better, just don't ask for my money to fuel the next party for your highly respected carbon footprint making mob with their 100 billion dollar fiddle pot.

Stick to your own links you'll feel safe there.

As for the smug insulting comments you can have them, you deserve them.;)

Chuck another polar bear on the barbie, no use letting em go to waste.

Edited by retep

My opinion is the weather or climate will change as and when it pleases, if it gets rid of a few of us there isn't much we can do about it (even if we turn all the lights off) and there'll be less to pollute, but you can sit wringing your hands if it makes you feel better, just don't ask for my money to fuel the next party for your highly respected carbon footprint making mob with their 100 billion dollar fiddle pot.

Stick to your own links you'll feel safe there.

As for the smug insulting comments you can have them, you deserve them.;)

Chuck another polar bear on the barbie, no use letting em go to waste.

Well said. To be brutally honest there is no point in arguing with the majority of the green acolytes on here; to them AGW is almost a religion.

The general public, however are beginning to see through the male cow droppings, and they'll see through it even more when they have to contribute towards the $100Billion dollar deal done in cancun (through increased energy costs in our own domestic market).

The writing has been on the wall for AGW for a long time now, however they are just going to try and sting us with ocean acidification (still alkaline as far as I can see) and biodiversity loss (evolution?).

In the meantime all we can do is buy shares in Damart and keep the snow shovels on standby.

PS I'm fed up of this cold so I'm going to buy another V8. Keep burning those carbons to keep warm folks. :hihi: