Fancy playing Rugby this Saturday?

HallamRU

Hallamshire Rugby Union are playing their first home game of the season on Saturday at their new home of Tapton School, why not come down to watch or even play!

Kick off is 2pm, we have an open door selection policy so if you have never played before, not for a long time or currently play but free this Saturday why not come down?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to join.

We also will be running our kids fun rugby sessions on Sunday morning, this is FREE if you have children interested in playing.

• 2 weeks later...
my 12 year old would like to start playing . he has never played before.

would he be able to play

Hi there, we run a Sunday morning rugby club for 12 and under if you fancy bringing him along? We run it from Tapton School in S10. It will be a good introduction for him into rugby. Its all lighthearted so that will help him find his feet.

• 1 year later...

Hi MR125cc,

Yes the club is still running and growing at a fantastic rate. We are now running two open age teams, one in the Yorkshire league structure (competitive) and one in the South Yorkshire Merit tables (development and social).

We train on Tuesdays and run 02 touch sessions on a Thursday which is great for those who just want a run around and a bit of fitness.

PM me for more details.

Hallamshire Rufc

Archived