Aqua lift trial offers KEEP AWAY IS A SCAM

Has anyone else ordered the face lifting serum on a free trial.

If so have any of you had money taken out of your account by creamcareskin.com......BEWARE

I have had £155 taken out of my account in last two days, I can't cancel my bank card because I have payments pending,

Only way I can get any money back is opening a dispute after 30 days...

If you have ordered anything cancel yr bank cards straight away...

I read everything because I have been done before where they keep sending you products, but this one there was no small print an was a free 30 day trial with only postage to pay...obviously the bank details needed for postage is how they get you, only thing I can find on this is a scam pge here hundreds have done the same thing, this was an advertisement on Facebook..

If anyone has anymore details or had the same done to them from this company I would like to hear from you an to find out if anyone has any ideas on how to gt yr money back.

I read everything because I have been done before where they keep sending you products, but this one there was no small print an was a free 30 day trial with only postage to pay...obviously the bank details needed for postage is how they get you, only thing I can find on this is a scam pge here hundreds have done the same thing, this was an advertisement on Facebook..

If anyone has anymore details or had the same done to them from this company I would like to hear from you an to find out if anyone has any ideas on how to gt yr money back.

hi ya ,well its happerened to me to.... i payed the £5 something for the cream,on the 16th jan 2012 then on the 8/02/12 they took £19.97 ,then on the 09/02/12 another £60.02 was taken AND ANOTHER £74.95 was taken on the 10/02/12 ....i was so ****** of i didnt know why they have taken it ,,so i went straight to my bank cause i thought that it was a scam , but they phoned higher up in the bank to find out what was going on and they said what u said about the postage but they did give me this number to ring which i did straight away when i got home and iy got though to the companywitch is doing all this....anyway to cut a long story short i cant get my money back and u have to unsubscibe and they will cancel all your bank details......well i hope they do!!..oh here is the number if this helps anyone ..08081787320 ok and they give u 2 ref numbers as well!

The terms and conditions on the front page of their website are fairly clear:

You agree to pay a shipping and handling fee of $1.95 to receive a 1 month supply of AquaLift. We ship the product the day after you place your order (except that orders placed Saturday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday). We allow 3-7 days for you to receive your package. Your 14 Day Trial starts 5 days from the date that you ordered the product, thus your trial ends and you will be billed $74.99 19 days from the date you ordered the product. If you are unhappy with the product at any time during your trial, you must call us at 1-877-498-1950 or email us to cancel your order to avoid being billed for the cost of the product. If you are satisfied with our product, then do nothing and we will bill you for your initial order at the end of your trial period. We will send you your 1 month supply of Aqualift 30 days from the date you purchased the product and conveniently bill you each month at the low price of $74.99.

i just want other people to be aware not to order the free trials from creamskincare.com,,they have already took £80..oo out my account..i do not know how thay can do it...im a single mother unemployed...i carnt belive i have fallen for this
just by clicking on a pop up...i have been on the site and there is a lot of complaints...people thay have took money off...

Archived