I am Very Very Bad!

Maybe it's nothing worth writing of but a few nights ago I went apple scrumping, with my wife as get-away-driver.

I do a lot of driving and can't help but notice all the apple trees just sat at the side of the road around these paaaartz... We couldn't help ourselves, she dropped me off then sped away to keep lookout round a corner whilst I upped my ladder to the highest branches and got my scrump on.

Obviously being around 11pm it was pretty dark, but the adventure, intrigue and danger of a 6ft2" 20 stone bloke 20ft up an apple tree in the middle of the night??!! Must've been a pretty weird sight.

Next time, for added effect and freakyness, I might adorn my pyjamas and dressing gown.

Maybe I should have posted this in "Going Out"?

Must be going through the change or summick?

We are both approaching 50!

:D

and if you do spot me up an apple tree near you some time, please don't honk or I'll probably fall out, just shake you heads and tut.

If you ever find any damsons let me know. My dad used to make the nicest damson jam ever, (in my opinion). :)

Archived