Dog attacks on kids, why's it always a Staffy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379622/Dog-attack-Staffordshire-bull-terrier-mauls-girl-7-chewing-eyelid-exposing-skull.html

I see that once again a child has been savaged by a vicious dog and yet again it's the usual breed, a staffordshire bull terrier. Why do staffy apologists always insist that their dog is harmless when it's always the same breed that's savaging innocent children? It has to be time for the government to seriously clamp down on dangerous dogs and ban people from keeping breeds such as staffies as pets!

I'm with BritPat .. it's not always a Staffy. My daughter's boyfriend has one who is the most gorgeous, lovable thing. Prior to meeting Deckster (spelt like that as his last owner was a DJ), I was always a bit wary of them I have to admit.

Riche .. I love your generalisation .. were you educated at all?

I'm with BritPat .. it's not always a Staffy. My daughter's boyfriend has one who is the most gorgeous, lovable thing. Prior to meeting Deckster (spelt like that as his last owner was a DJ), I was always a bit wary of them I have to admit.

Riche .. I love your generalisation .. were you educated at all?

A generalisation that is, generally, true.

So it's generally true that it's always a staffy?

Off to logic 101 with you, no tea until you have completed chapter 1.

Did you read the post that was quoted, and then read the post they quoted?

Obviously reading comprehension isn't one of your strongest abilities.

Back to Year 4 for you!

Did you read the post that was quoted, and then read the post they quoted?

Obviously reading comprehension isn't one of your strongest abilities.

Back to Year 4 for you!

Yep read it, no evidence cited claiming that dogs that attack children are usually staffies.

Archived