Would you join the army?

would you join the army?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. would you join the army?

I've clicked no. However, I think it depends on the position. If it was to fight out in Afghanistan or somewhere like that, the answer would remain no, however if it was an area of the army that does something else like IT or Engineering I may consider it. Although I admit I am a coward and anyone that does join the army in my eyes deserves a huge amount of respect.

No, as I have more than 3 GCSE's. ;)

On a serious note, I would have when I was younger, but for the wrong reasons. Looking back now, I'm glad I didn't. I have nothing against our troops out there fighting, but half of the time I can't help but think, "Well, it was your choice to join the Army."

im about to join the army im 33 and have always wanted the adventure.

would you join ??

Look carefully at what you are joining, infantry, armour or a corps. As an older person I would recommend joining a corps with a view to becoming a tradesman.

I personally have voted NO but that doesn't mean i dont have a huge amount of respect for our soldiers.

In my eyes there legends they are the true heros of today societies not footballers or celebrities.

The only reason i wouldn't join the army is because call me a coward if you feel it fits but i have too much to loose i have an amazing girlfriend and i couldn't stand to be away from her for 6 months or so.

Archived