Wednesday's cup final next week

It's just a derby game mate.It's important because of that but it isn't a cup final.I know because i've been to a few.Personally i'd love for us to beat you however given the strength of your squad it's going to be difficult.

My hope is that Warnock lets is heart rule his head and the tactics go out of the window.From what i saw of you lot against Watford the long ball over the toop seems the best option.The return of Maclean could be the deciding factor.If he can get to the pace of the game we have a chance.Up the Owls.

Wendys cup final against the Blades next week

Hmmm. it's actually scheduled as a Coca Cola Championship fixture according to the press. They must have all got it wrong.

Typical Blade though - you don't actually know what a cup final is, having never been in one!

I don't mind him calling it Wednesday's cup final. After all, Wednesday do know how to win one! :D

When was that then !

Arsenal springs to mind,didn’t they change the rule on replays after the farce of the cup 78/79.

93 Arsenal again, another replay.

Must be talking about the Mickey Mouse Cup;

sorry Rumbelows Cup? ? 90/91

Archived