Dream Beds Anyone Had Any Problems

Hi we have bought a quite expensive bed from Dreams we have been promised two delivery times and waited in on both occasions. Only to get a very late call to say they have lost our bed.

:help:

We have tried ringing their customer care line and cannot get through does anyone know if they are in financial trouble.

Its quite urgent we get one as my mum is disabled and we threw the other one away; thinking the delivery time and day would be met. The company do not appear too concerned at their sub standard level of service.

Bought a bed from DREAMS for my 18yr old son 2 years ago, oh they look fine in the shop, when we had ours delivered and constructed it myself I was amazed at the heath robinson way the thing was actually designed. I've had to upgrade the frame in it's entirety to make it suitable for the job using steel bars. I wouldn't shop there again.

Bought a bed from DREAMS for my 18yr old son 2 years ago, oh they look fine in the shop, when we had ours delivered and constructed it myself I was amazed at the heath robinson way the thing was actually designed. I've had to upgrade the frame in it's entirety to make it suitable for the job using steel bars. I wouldn't shop there again.

We ordered ours three weeks ago and two promised confirmed delivery dates have been broken.

On the flip side to these stories. I ordered my bed from Dreams, delivered on time, they called me 30mins before delivery to confirm they were on their way & they even took the bed up to the room it was going in, instead of just to the house like a previous company did.

On the flip side to these stories. I ordered my bed from Dreams, delivered on time, they called me 30mins before delivery to confirm they were on their way & they even took the bed up to the room it was going in, instead of just to the house like a previous company did.

Thats fine but we have had two confirmed dates cancelled and now they say they have lost the bed.

Archived