If you had an endless supply of money

I think it depends on whether the supply was just plenty for a person or genuinely limitless.

If it was genuinely limitless then I'm sure I'd find ways to make sure that every decent medical research project which could save millions of lives, every education and engineering project which could help people not die of really simple things like diarrhoea and every piece of agricultural research that would help to feed the millions of people extra that the earth would then have to support would all get paid for.

If it was simply enough for any one person to live on then I'd like a house with a downstairs loo and a new pair of Birkenstocks please.

And I'd probably replace the boiler and employ someone to make trousers long enough for me too.

I think it depends on whether the supply was just plenty for a person or genuinely limitless.

If it was genuinely limitless then I'm sure I'd find ways to make sure that every decent medical research project which could save millions of lives, every education and engineering project which could help people not die of really simple things like diarrhoea and every piece of agricultural research that would help to feed the millions of people extra that the earth would then have to support would all get paid for.

If it was simply enough for any one person to live on then I'd like a house with a downstairs loo and a new pair of Birkenstocks please.

And I'd probably replace the boiler and employ someone to make trousers long enough for me too.

yeah i agree making the world a better place would be a nice thing for one person to do:)

I would pay for georgia age 9 from the cmt group to be able to have treatment for rest of her life.

And that would be it I think, money ain't everything but my friends, time and family are. :)

yeah totally agree people are much more important than materialisic things:|

Archived