America rules the world..

America seems to be very involved in the actions that are happening in Egypt...they seem to be putting pressure on the present government to resign...

why are they getting so involved.? we dont see China Russia or any other country getting involved..

I am not a USA knocker, i just wonder why they always get so involved in other peoples business...do they honestly want to help...or do they always have ulterior motives..?

I have been to America and the people are so chilled out. Only ever heard a swear word once. I have been to the U.S.A, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. When I come back here I realise what a rat race we live in.

I wish the yanks would mind their business though in world affairs. They always seem to at war with someone. Sure the people of America Don't want it. When I was there a lot of people wanted their troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

America seems to be very involved in the actions that are happening in Egypt...they seem to be putting pressure on the present government to resign...

why are they getting so involved.? we dont see China Russia or any other country getting involved..

I am not a USA knocker, i just wonder why they always get so involved in other peoples business...do they honestly want to help...or do they always have ulterior motives..?

The burden that befalls all superpowers. The Chinese traditionally dont get involved in the problems of other countries of different cultures and the Russians aren't a superpower anymore.

What was ulterior about the Camp David accord back in the 1970s? It prevented further wars between Egypt, the most influential Arab country and it's enemy Israel and you got your petrol at the pump on a regular basis, right?

I have been to America and the people are so chilled out. Only ever heard a swear word once. I have been to the U.S.A, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. When I come back here I realise what a rat race we live in.

I wish the yanks would mind their business though in world affairs. They always seem to at war with someone. Sure the people of America Don't want it. When I was there a lot of people wanted their troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

yeah i understand that...but in Egypt they have nothing to gain do they.? are they just trying to help.?....and if they are...well, good luck to them

Over 50% of USA people don't have a passport which kind of tells you that they seem to think they are in the best place already. Equally "The Military" as they call it has a much higher profile in the USA and it seems to give the Generals the idea that they can rule the country and the world. Don't forget that they part with tens (or is it hundreds) of millions of dollars to Egypt every year so I suppose they are now calling in their favours.

What they also don't understand is that you can't just impose democracy overnight, it takes generations.

I believe the US gives x number of billions in economic aid to Egypt every year, therefore has an interest to the future changes.

Also I think they sell a lot of the military equipment to them and there are sanctions on that. Egypt has the worlds 8th largest military! Hence why if the Islamic Brotherhood gain power it could instantly take control of it! And many fear an instant attack on Israel!

Archived