Miners' strike policing: MP calls for Orgreave inquiry

See link to story, it now emerges that officers were told what to write, to make it more convincing. Looks like being more proof that the bitch Thatcher, deliberately set out to destroy the miners & Arthur

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19982118

If thats the case then i love her even more. Although we all knew she was after Scargill and his union thugs.

Oh dear here we go again.

I hope the enquiry will look into the acivities of the flying pickets, the intimidation of people who did not agree with the strike, the relationship between the NUM and the KGB, Gaddaffi, The Angry Brigade and other terrorists.

It may also want to take a look at how Scargill and his cronies managed to pillage the NUM to the extent that even in 2012 he has the audacity to seek payment for his Westminster flat.

Seems that Bassetlaw MP John Mann is out to make a name for himself, what is it with politicians constantly trying to score points instead of doing something useful. I think we have enough enquiries being touted don't we, Hillsborough, Saville now he wants Orgreave, all at a cost of millions to the public no doubt.

The same politician is making out there was fans rioting in the North stand at Hillsborough last Friday night at the Leeds match, is he jumping on the current Hillsborough and SYP bashers bandwagon to get himself noticed I wonder :suspect:

I don't think spending millions on an enquiry to reveal facts we already know is conducive in the present economy.

What would we gain by it?

And lets face it, the unions were bankrupting this country in the seventies and eighties.

You don't think that encouraging the police to tell the truth by holding them to account when they lie is a good thing?

Archived