Report says IHH (flotilla organisers of peace) have ties to Al Qaeda!

Is the Istanbul-based Humanitarian Relief Foundation (IHH) linked to al-Qaeda? IHH director Bulent Yildirim is reportedly being investigated by Turkish authorities for allegedly creating a financial partnership with the infamous terror group.

Turkey's Hurriyet Daily reported Friday that Yildirim has allegedly been transferring funds to al-Qaeda through his organization.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4242844,00.html

Oh looks like we were right. Again.

Mr Erdogan must apologise for allowing a terrorist organisation to attempt to break Israels legal blockade of Gaza.

I hope each and every member of that flotilla feels an absolute shmuck.

Mr Erdogan must apologise for allowing a terrorist organisation to attempt to break Israels legal blockade of Gaza.

Clear from the start that a large part of "peaceful protesters" were nutty radicals. No boat is that full of fire axes and knives and metal bars.

But it was dark and they were in international waters outside of the Gaza exclusion zone and for all they knew, they were under attack.

Interesting though that nothing ever came of the allegations by Israeli soldiers that they were fired upon first before boarding. Damning in its absence, used as an excuse for the balls up of epic proportion.

Fact of the matter is that the protesters didn't cause the incident though.

Incompetence and lack intelligence on the part of the idf was solely to blame.

No real need to board it in that way with such a small force. Unnecessarily endangering the lives of those soldiers and the civilians who weren't militants.

Was meant to be a PR coup storming a boat with a small team from helicopter, expecting a group of liberals to yield and sit on the deck while it's diverted to ashkelon, as normally happens.

Very embarrassing for both Israel and turkey hence the tit for tat pettiness ever since.

The commanders and intelligence should have been court marshalled but no one ever is in Israel.

Turkey indicts the soldiers to divert attention and Israel is marking the anniversary of the Armenian genocide at the hands of the Turks. An event they have been conveniently denying for years in efforts to schmooze turkey and shimon Peres himself once described as "alleged".

Shameful and shambolic as always. Middle eastern politics is so petty and emotionally charged it may as well be run by children.

We're not talking about Israels admittedly flawed handling. Thats been discussed to death.

We're talking about the "PEACEFUL HUMANITARIAN" charity with links to Al Qaeda. I wonder what all those daft leftists who went along have to say now? They should be feeling pretty stupid.

We're not talking about Israels admittedly flawed handling. Thats been discussed to death.

We're talking about the "PEACEFUL HUMANITARIAN" charity with links to Al Qaeda. I wonder what all those daft leftists who went along have to say now? They should be feeling pretty stupid.

No one who saw the videos could possibly claim the activists were peaceful or humanitarian. Surely?

Is Israel's blockade of Gaza legal? I'm sure I've heard it referred to as illegal before.

Is Israel's blockade of Gaza legal? I'm sure I've heard it referred to as illegal before.

Well it's legal on the Israeli side of the fence :)

Calorie-rationing a group of people considered refugees wouldn't be considered legal by the international community though.

Archived