Pals from the seventies

choogling

Found this old photo from the seventies its a group from the Highway pub on a day trip,to the pub of course,in Scarborough. Names left to right Mick Grant,Unknown,Bert Fowler,Little Mick,John Matthews,Alison Mcgloglin.We spent many happy years in the pub from 1968 till 1976 sadly lost contact with all of them.This was taken by one of those wandering snappers that used to be all over seaside places.

talbotscarbourghearly70s.jpg

Found this old photo from the seventies its a group from the Highway pub on a day trip,to the pub of course,in Scarborough. Names left to right Mick Grant,Unknown,Bert Fowler,Little Mick,John Matthews,Alison Mcgloglin.We spent many happy years in the pub from 1968 till 1976 sadly lost contact with all of them.This was taken by one of those wandering snappers that used to be all over seaside places.

talbotscarbourghearly70s.jpg

Girls name ring bells and i knew John Matthews i think he was a year older than me and a couple of other faces look familiar

Archived