Where is the Tax office in Sheffield?

I'm having a problem with my PAYE and would like to get it sorted, Does anyone know where i should go?? I'm hoping i might be in for a rebate! :)

At the bottom of the moor there is the big moorfoot building, Well its behind there. If you can get to Wickes in the car, u can park in that car park and its the building opposite:thumbsup:

5 Young Street. Bottom of The Moor - opposite Wickes.

You can't just go in and wait for an advisor anymore. If you go to the enquiry centre you will be met by a floorwalker who will assess your needs and either point you to a telephone to ring the call centre, direct you to a computer to make an online enquiry - or if are one of those foolish, foolish people who insist on talking to a real human being you may be given an appointment at a time to suit you in the future.

This is called "delighting the customer" and is the brainchild of our new boss Sir David Varney - knighted after less than one year in the job and a fat incompetant who the staff refer to as Reg.

You can't just go in and wait for an advisor anymore. If you go to the enquiry centre you will be met by a floorwalker who will assess your needs and either point you to a telephone to ring the call centre, direct you to a computer to make an online enquiry - or if are one of those foolish, foolish people who insist on talking to a real human being you may be given an appointment at a time to suit you in the future.

This is called "delighting the customer" and is the brainchild of our new boss Sir David Varney - knighted after less than one year in the job and a fat incompetant who the staff refer to as Reg.

LOL

*watches taxman get sacked right before his eyes*

:P

Thanks for the help guys!! :)

I've looked at the link that InvalidUser posted (cheers mate) but most of the online help seems to be directed more towards the employer than the employee. Does this mean i might actually have to go down and deal with a real person!?!?! : oh noes :

Archived