An old skool unofficial Sheffield Forum meet 30th September Dev Cat

EdnaKrabappe

Hi all,

Many moons ago, a group of Sheffield forum people used to meet at the Dev Cat. I thought they were all weirdos :loopy:so I never went (apart from the time I went by mistake and ran out before anyone recognised me.) Then I bit the bullet, went along and... yes I was right, they were all weirdos! :help: But in the most loveable ways and many of them are my good friends now. :D

Then we moved onto the Washington and then eventually the Monday and Wednesday meets at the Harlequin and Hillsbrough Wetherspoons seemed to take over. Then suddenly everything stopped :(

So, here I am lamenting that fact and taking it back to where it all first began - The Dev Cat. 7pm Sunday 30th Sept to whenever you want to go home. :P 100% unofficial.

If you want to relive the memories or come along for the very first time I promise you, you can escape after one drink by going to the toilet and then sneaking out the impossibly wide doors. (Just like I did!)

Or you can stay and have a laugh.

There are more than several people who have said yes so far from ages 18-60+ so all ages and walks of life welcome.:thumbsup:

Except You.:suspect: You are too weird.

This is also on facebook so pm me if you'd like an invite or you can just come along anyway. :)

Heyy, I like to think I'm a lovely weirdo lol. I'd be interested in coming along to this as a newby =] could you invite me on fb please

Great Bek, you'll be just right then. I've pmed you. Although there aren't many replies on here, there's a good few on the f/b event and several who will be there but are playing it cool on the maybe list:roll::D

Gooooooooo on then, I'll grace you all with my presence,

However, someone will need to PM me a few days before, otherwise I'll just forget.

I've not been to a meet for, must be around 3/4 years

Or send an invite to Robbie Hume on Facebook actually....

I''ll try my best Robbie.

Then I bit the bullet, went along and... yes I was right, they were all weirdos! :help: But in the most loveable ways and many of them are my good friends now. :D

Except You.:suspect: You are too weird.

lol! thanks for the invite EK...but i definitely wont be able to make it as im taking Imogen's Imagination to harrogate that day :(

ill think of you all in the evening though when im slaving over a hot to-do-list! :(

have a super time :D

x

Archived