What adverts make you not want to buy the product?

I cannot stand those Halifax ads that have staff singing songs like 'I'll be there', like the company really gives a toss. :roll:

Given their links to the arms trade, being embroiled in mortgage fraud scandals and excessive risk taking leading upto the 2008 crash, I think the adverts should have the bank's directors singing 'we're a bunch of greedy bankers & we couldn't give a **** about you'.:rant:

Much more accurate.

About 10 years ago, bisto changed their "family" to a clone of the blaires. The mum was a dead ringer for cherie who I cannot stand. Did not buy any until that advert finished.

Won't buy any product that's definately British but has a badly dubbed foreign advert. Can't think of any off hand but they are out there. Don't mind the foreign ad if the product is foreign though.

To be honest, most of them. We very rarely watch live TV these days so we can fast forward through the ads when we watch a recording.

This exactly.

I haven't seen an advert for years.

Hoorah for Sky plus.

Archived