Blacksmith lane grenoside.

S5 Blade

• 1 year later...

As far as I'm aware it's OK. It backs on to Grensoide Park where I spent a lot of time as a youngster and I never had any issues back then.

My parents have been living in the bottom end of Grenoside for 50 years and to date they're very happy there.

Regards

Doom

I too lived in Greno as a youngster and still go back there. Blacksmith Lane is a fine road to live on. Not aware of a murder in Greno, are you confusing with High Green, and I think The Angel had some issues, not the Bottom Red.

I too lived in Greno as a youngster and still go back there. Blacksmith Lane is a fine road to live on. Not aware of a murder in Greno, are you confusing with High Green, and I think The Angel had some issues, not the Bottom Red.

I was thinking the same thing.

I have a friend who lives on Blacksmith and we're not a million miles away ourselves. There are no problems to report that I'm aware of (and I'm 99.99999% sure there was no murder there! Think Jamesey is definately thinking of High Green!)

Both Red Lions at Grenoside are very pleasant restaurant style pubs so I would be more than amazed if there were any drugs raids taken place at either! Several years ago The Angel may well have been subject to such a raid but since Chris and Debbie took over, they've turmed it round completely and its the best pub in the village now (in my opinion of course!)

Hope that helps :-)

didnt the red lion get raided for drugs a while back , then that man got murdered last christmas poor man , i wouldnt want to live there. sorry but i wouldnt.

Again neither red lion has been raided for drugs and no murder last christmas , i have lived here all my life and as any area groups have moved around the pubs then moved on to other area's but its a quiet village with very little crime.

Archived