Please help save our country..

I assume of course on your planet if your were successful in getting an earlier general election there is someone better waiting in the wings to take control?? Labour perhaps?? Jesus tonight did the previous 13 years not happen. BNP perhaps?? - oh yeah they would really sort the ecomony wouldn't they.

Completely pointless idea.

WE ALL GET A SAY each and every general election. If you dont like the result - tough. That's democracy.

over 10 million people voted for Cameron and the tory party. If the election rules were pure and simple on number of votes rather than the nonsense we have with regards "winning seats" it could and would have meant an overall win to Cameron and his party.

Just becuase YOU dont like it - its not their problem.

You will have a chance to vote again next time round. That's how it works :loopy::loopy:

Dont expect a signature from me.

I assume of course on your planet if your were successful in getting an earlier general election there is someone better waiting in the wings to take control?? Labour perhaps?? Jesus tonight did the previous 13 years not happen. BNP perhaps?? - oh yeah they would really sort the ecomony wouldn't they.

WE ALL GET A SAY each and every general election. If you dont like the result - tough. That's democracy.

over 10 million people voted for Cameron and the tory party. If the election rules were pure and simple on number of votes rather than the nonsense we have with regards "winning seats" it could and would have meant an overall win to Cameron and his party.

You will have a chance to vote again next time round. That's how it works :loopy::loopy:

Your take on democracy is like an elected dictatorship.By the way Cameron did not gain a majority in the popular vote,but they were the most popular on the day.A vote today would yield a different outcome,though I suspect many Tories would vote for IKUP.

if it was a vote to redraw how the whole political system works, including mandatory part-nationalisation of every publicly listed company... meh... maybe.

The Tories are only being honest to their principles. Labour would be doing much the same stuff but with different justifications...

Down with the corporate dictatorship comrades! Revolution! (But would someone else please storm the barricades? I have the most terrible cough at the moment.)

pity we cant take away their jobs when they get it wrong:loopy:. and even when they do get it wrong we gave them a golden handshake and a pension for life :loopy: but remember were all init together :hihi::hihi:

Archived