Old ritz cinema on wordsworth avenue

I have heard afew people saying its going to be a mosque. Im not saying this is true, but over the xmas period when the workmen first went onto sight i heard alot of different people say they had been told by the workmen that sheffield council had not only given permission for it to be built but they have also given them the land For free.

I have heard afew people saying its going to be a mosque. Im not saying this is true, but over the xmas period when the workmen first went onto sight i heard alot of different people say they had been told by the workmen that sheffield council had not only given permission for it to be built but they have also given them the land For free.

everyone says that every new build is going to be a mosque, it seems unlikely that they would build one round there given that it's such a godless hole.

if anything is built then its most likely to be flats, but only for BTL landlords to buy because the city housing policy is deliberatly designed to annoy chem.

Archived