Kennels/Boarding for RABBITS! (and other small animals)

OxfordAlly

Hi there

wondered if anyone knew of any kennels (if thats what you call them) for bunny rabbits?

Sure there must be some kind of kennel boarding service for small animals and wondered if anyone knew of any!

Thanks

Ally :thumbsup:

This is a tricky one... I always find it hard to board my bunny, cause most normal kennels and catteries don't cater for rabbits.

If you have a vet who you use regularly for vaccinations and stuff, they might be able to help. Some vets do board their clients pets, but usually only their clients pets, not randoms who have never been to them for treatment!

You could also try looking on the noticeboards in vets' surgeries, cause you should find plenty of ads for pet sitters, dog walkers and the like.

Just saw this on another thread, might be useful, isn't connected to me by the way so i don't have any more info, posted under doggie aupair service

My company is called Walkies and i am currently taking bookings for the Summer and beyond for 2006. Primarily i dog sit for dogs, but will consider other animals.

Walkies is a dog au-pair service that looks after dogs whilst their owners are away on holiday so as to avoid upsetting the dogs when normally put into a dog kennel. This way the dog gets to stay in the comfort of its own home and will not be caused any undue stress.

So, if you are planning a holiday this summer and was considering putting your dog into kennels please send me an email and we can discuss what Walkies can do.

References are available and my rates are very compeititve.

Thanks

Please email: walkiesuk@hotmail.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by jmr_branded : 31-03-2006 at 09:05 AM.

Waggy Tails does rabbit and small animal boarding, Clean hutches daily, fresh food , water daily runs and thats both indoor and out door run avalible, the owners have a good knowledge of Rabbits /guinea pigs etc , they also groom and handle daily if interested phone 07990 90 3773 or 0114 2550308

I can recomend them as thay care for mine , they are insured and have checkable references.:)

I can recommend them 120% and they do let them have a run out everyday !!!

Thanks for replies

I called the small animal holiday home place who were full up but they put me in touch with another place.

So for further info the number is 2550308 and its Tina and Dave.

Obvioulsy haven't taken bunnies there yet so can't recommend or otherwise but they sounded very friendly and its only £2.50 per night for both of them and they have runs as well. I'll let people know what it was like once i'm back from holls

Ally

• 4 weeks later...

Archived