The Plough at Low Bradfield - now open again

sheffandy

Just been for a run up to Low Bradfield and was surprised to see that The Plough was closed, with refurbishment new management signs posted up.

What happened to Chris and Mandy?!? All seems a bit sudden, did they receive an offer they couldn't turn down or have they moved to another pub?

Chris and Mandy leased the pub from a local property owner who terminated the lease as they got a better offer.

I'm led to believe it will be reopening under new management that have some connection with the Old Horns, sponsored by Thwaites brewery.

Just been for a run up to Low Bradfield and was surprised to see that The Plough was closed, with refurbishment new management signs posted up.

What happened to Chris and Mandy?!? All seems a bit sudden, did they receive an offer they couldn't turn down or have they moved to another pub?

I was going to go there next week as well for a meal.:huh:

Chris and Mandy leased the pub from a local property owner who terminated the lease as they got a better offer.

I'm led to believe it will be reopening under new management that have some connection with the Old Horns, sponsored by Thwaites brewery.

That seems bizarre given the well established connections the pub already has with Bradfield Brewery.

I hope they dont offer the same 2 meals for 50p that the Old Horns do - it's terrible.

I'm guessing the owners are the same owners that own half of bradfield? must be popular booting them out like that!

Do they also run the Blue Ball Inn at Wharncliffe? They have the very similar two for £5 deal and Thwaites ales....

Archived