Fun in the sun, newcomers (and seasoned one) meet up

Hey there Sheffield folk,

I'm a well travelled 36 yo woman recently moved back to Sheffield looking to widen my social circle by meeting some new and interesting people.

And wondered if anyone fancied joining me next weekend for some casual sunny afternoon drinks at the Forum from 1pm (fingers crossed on the sun bit). I can't imagine I'm the only person in this friendly city of ours who

1. Needs an excuse to enjoy the sunshine (god please let it be sunny:))

2. Wouldn't mind meeting some new people.

3. Adventurous enough to give this a whirl.

Come on let's make an event of it. What's the worse that could happen?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Electerrific, (great handle btw),

Thanks for kicking things off! (Phew..... at least I won't potentially be Norman no mates! ) You're definitely embracing that sense of adventure. Glad your eagle eyes also spotted my "deliberate mistake" ;), I keep forgetting that people can't read mind (although you did a pretty good job). I must remember that it's always a good idea to tell people the intended day as well as the time!

Anyone else game?

Hmmm seemly so.....

Lots of views but no more takers. I guess accepting an invitation from a random stranger on a forum is not everyone's cup of tea! It's shame the post has attracted more spectators then willing participants. :/

Hmmm seemly so.....

Lots of views but no more takers. I guess accepting an invitation from a random stranger on a forum is not everyone's cup of tea! It's shame the post has attracted more spectators then willing participants. :/

True, but there is this similar outing, tomorrow evening?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1189018

• 3 weeks later...

Archived