No go areas for buses due to vandalism!!

They shouldn't stop buses going to these places, rather whoever is responsible should be severely punished! I'm talking in it culminating in a hospital visit! We are far too soft on these idiots!!

Waste of NHS money to treat the idiots.

What about the people who require those buses to get home?

I have been on buses around there when stones have been thrown at the bus as is passes,

why should they have to drive therew when that sort of thing happens.

why dont you get the bus and just get off higher up and walk ?

What about the people who require those buses to get home?

They need to make the point to the appropriate people and get it dealt with at a local community level.

Remember - the kids attacking the buses and smashing the windows are somebody's darling children and have parents that need to discipline them. Can they be identified and named to the police?

The situation at the moment is your evening buses are being suspended on the days there are troubles. If this is becoming a regular thing it could lead to evening buses cancelled permanently - that has happened elsewhere.

They shouldn't stop buses going to these places, rather whoever is responsible should be severely punished! I'm talking in it culminating in a hospital visit! We are far too soft on these idiots!!

These people could have mental problems instead of doing it intentionally.

You are judging people you have not even seen or spoken with.

Archived