What to think about this girl?

So everything happen like 4 months ago when we started to talk on facebook for the first time. Then we started to talk more and more after couples weeks she invited me out once to cinema and other time to drink with her. She was treating me very close, and then I done a stupid thing I told everyone I was on it with her. And she found out and I think she knew I told everyone. She told me to never talk to her again. but she didn't mean it as later she was calm. However we don't talk that much again now, and she doesn't start the chat first. And when I try to ask her out or something she says cant be asked or busy. So I was wondering can anyone give me some advice should I fight for her or what??? maybe some advice on what should I do will be helpful

So everything happen like 4 months ago when we started to talk on facebook for the first time. Then we started to talk more and more after couples weeks she invited me out once to cinema and other time to drink with her. She was treating me very close, and then I done a stupid thing I told everyone I was on it with her. And she found out and I think she knew I told everyone. She told me to never talk to her again. but she didn't mean it as later she was calm. However we don't talk that much again now, and she doesn't start the chat first. And when I try to ask her out or something she says cant be asked or busy. So I was wondering can anyone give me some advice should I fight for her or what??? maybe some advice on what should I do will be helpful

Tip one. Dont tell your friends you are 'on it' with a girl. It makes them sound like a slag and they dont like that. Well the rotherham ones do but they are different.

Tip two. Telling you she 'cant be asked aka arsed' is a mahooooosvie clue to your chances with her. Shes basically telling you to do one.

Tip three. Dont be so stupid next time. :)

she says cant be asked or busy. So I was wondering can anyone give me some advice should I fight for her or what??? maybe some advice on what should I do will be helpful

Not quite the right word.

Never mind, experience is a great teacher.

Next time don't brag until you've something to brag about;););););)

Edit:

Get shot of the scooter, rent/buy a car.

When you say scooter, you do mean the Vespa / Lambretta sort??

Archived