Can Sheffield Forumers predict the election?

How will you vote in the election May 7th 2015  

175 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote in the election May 7th 2015

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrat
    • SNP (Yes I know we won't actually get a vote for these)
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Other

As a bit of fun, I was wondering if Sheffield Forumers could predict the outcome of the forthcoming election, via a poll on this thread.

I didn't particularly want to get into the semantics of hung parliaments, and who might get cosy with who else. Just the overall percentages in terms of votes.

Just vote as you intend to vote in the election itself. It's an anonymous poll, so nobody can see who voted for who.

As a bit of fun, I was wondering if Sheffield Forumers could predict the outcome of the forthcoming election, via a poll on this thread.

I didn't particularly want to get into the semantics of hung parliaments, and who might get cosy with who else. Just the overall percentages in terms of votes.

Just vote as you intend to vote in the election itself. It's an anonymous poll, so nobody can see who voted for who.

not only is the poll anonymous it's invisible.. :D

Dunno how you expect the voting habits of people in a major city to match those of the UK as a whole, but there we are.

I did say it was just a bit of fun to see how closely, or not it matches. It's no big deal! :)

Not a chance, this forum has a large contingent of UKIP supporters that always seem to skew any poll.