Free Sunday Lunches @ THE PRIORY

ginga_clarky

Its Not A Trick

THIS OFFER IS NOW ON EVERY SUNDAY!!!!!!

The Priory Is Pleased To Announce Its Craziest Deal Yet!!!

We Are Offering A Free Sunday Lunch To Everyone Who Buys An Alcoholic Drink.

There Is No Catch The Only Catch Is It Cannot Be A Half!!! But Any Pint, Glass Of Wine, Bottle, Spirit Etc Will Receive A Free Sunday Lunch In Return.

As With All Our Food The Lunch Will Be Of Excellent Quality!!

Unfortunately Kids Under 16 Are Not Allowed, So Apologies For That, But For Those Who Want A Child Free Sunday Lunch Please Come Down.

The Offer Only Extends To One Course, But Alternative Courses Are Available To Buy If You Fancy Them.

We Expect This Offer Will Take Off With A Bang So Please Book Early On 01142 767711 Or 07968529970 To Avoid Disappointment.

The Offer Extends From 1-5pm And Only On Sundays While Stocks Last!!

Hope To See You All Sunday

sounds good!

where is the priory??

and what are the options for that one course???

we are next the cathedral. The option is basically the Roast of the day which will be one of:- chicken, beef, turkey, pork or lamb. A vegeterian option will be available also.

cheers

maybe the word 'justification' was wrong but as a customer i have fallen for promotions such as this before and they aint been exactly what was promised in an ad,more like a light snack.so if i'm spending money in your establishment i'll want a belly full.that means a nice amount of meat,3 or 4 veggies including a large pile of mash 3 or 4 yorkshire puds,roast tatties and nice thick gravy.i'm not having a go i just want to know exactly what i'm gonna get.

yes but a sunday lunch is traditionaly the largest meal of the week and when i think of sunday lunch that's what i envisage and that's what i get. there are places where you get exactly that which is why they generally cost more than the price of a drink.

yes but a sunday lunch is traditionaly the largest meal of the week and when i think of sunday lunch that's what i envisage and that's what i get. there are places where you get exactly that which is why they generally cost more than the price of a drink.

Well don't go then. simple.

Archived