Gracie Barra Bjj is moving!

I'm pleased to announce that Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is joining forces with Northern Martial Arts academies who are opening there new academy at Edmund Road Business Centre, Edmund Road, Sheffield.

Classes will remain at the same time and cost, £5.

Monday 6 till 8

Wednesday 6 till 8

Sunday 11 till 1

We offer both Gi and No Gi training and are the only club in Sheffield that can offer training with 1 of 3 World Class BJJ Black Belts on a weekly basis.

Our first class will be held at the new club on Sunday 15th April.

It will be a gi class and will be taken by the above mentioned black belts.

Cost will be £12

If you'd like anymore info please pm me,

Thanks

John:thumbsup:

only problem is the times clash with my training times at wickercamp! :( apart from the sundays.....

i could do with a good excuse to not go out so many saturday nights of the month actually hehe!

Can I ask, would the Sunday be ok for me to come as a complete beginner?

Hi John (and every one else at GB Sheffield)

It sounds like the club is going from strength to strength since I left. I will defiantly have to come back and check out the new building, although I do realise it’s nearly a year since I left Sheffield and I’ve not been back to visit :)

Still training up here in Newcastle though, getting ready for the Gracie Invitational, Any one from there planning on competing?

Archived