Closing down at the end of the week

Just for those of you who are not aware, we will be closing our sports shop on Ecclesall Road at the end of the week. We would like to thank all who have supported us over the last 5 years. We won't be disappearing altogether - we are opening our new personal training gym & weight management consultancy just up the road at Hunters Bar. Our web site & contact numbers will be the same so we will still be available to offer advice on training, diet etc.

Thanks once again,

Ann & Paul

Get Physical

its a shame you are closing the retaile side of the project.

i wish you well with the training side of things but will miss the great insight and friendly helpfull advise i receive every time i go in to the shop. i have always sent buisness your way and it will be a big hole to fill when you have gone

The personal training side is going well for ann and paul. Paul enjoys personal training more than the retail side. At times he might have found sitting in a shop a tad boring (i know i would!)

I personally think he will find his new venture more fulfilling.

All the best paul its been a pleasure!

Thanks guys, like we said earlier you can still keep in touch & we will continue offering help & advice on training & nutrition. We will still have good contacts for equipment etc and we will be selling supplements in the gym, but on a smaller scale. Just give us a ring if you need anything.

Thanks guys, like we said earlier you can still keep in touch & we will continue offering help & advice on training & nutrition. We will still have good contacts for equipment etc and we will be selling supplements in the gym, but on a smaller scale. Just give us a ring if you need anything.

Hi paul/ann

Can we still pop in or a chat or will you be too busy for that?

Archived